We are committed to help fight climate change.
We work with partners that plant millions of trees around the world, removing more greenhouse gasses than our own carbon footprint puts in.
Each month our donations support a range of carbon reduction projects such as forest restoration in the UK, green energy generation and production, and restoring and protecting land and rainforests across the globe.
Find out more about our sustainability journey here.
We endeavour to source the most planet friendly and sustainable ingredients and packaging materials we can find, using UK based suppliers wherever possible.
- 100% all-natural biodegradable and sustainable soy wax, manufactured in the UK. Due to the fact we use plant wax with zero additives, occasionally the top of the candle may not be perfectly smooth and sweat slightly in hot weather, but it will still burn and emit fragrance perfectly.
- Wooden candle wicks, which are non-toxic, eco-friendly and sustainable.
- A blend of vegan-friendly fragrance and essential oils, which are free from palm oil, paraffin and phthalates.
- Our diffusers include a non-toxic soya base oil made from renewable resources.
- Product and shipping packaging is made of 100% recyclable materials.
- Fragrance sample packaging is compostable and can be placed in a food waste bin.
Our sustainability journey will be consistently reviewed and adapted so we make the most ethical choices possible for our planet. Thanks for the continued support from our customers who are on this journey with us.